How TO Delete and Change WordPress Theme
Most of The People Use WordPress But Default WordPress Installation Time Automatically Install Some Unused WordPress Theme. We Don’t Need this Theme or Plugin.
It is Simple to remove WordPress Theme Today we will discuss all things how to remove and delete WordPress Theme.
Please Follow All Step
First Way to delete WordPress Theme
First Of All
- Open Your WordPress Website
- Open https://www.ttalkss.com/wp-admin
- Login IN Your WordPress Dashboard
- Click to Appearance Option
- Click to Theme
Now You Can See Your Active theme and Unactive theme
- Click to Theme Details
- Then you can see right site Corner DELETE Botton
- Click Delete
Your WordPress Default Theme have deleted on your WordPress. If you want to know to install WordPress Theme.
Second Way to Remove WordPress Theme
Remove theme from WordPress Directory using Cpanel.
- First Of all Login your Cpanel Account (Hosting Cpanel)
- Click to File Manager
- You Can See Public.html ether you can see your website name
- open Wp Content
- Click theme
- You can see your active or inactive WordPress theme there. (example – My active item is ocean wp, or idle Theme is Hestia, Writer etc.)
- Click to Hestia Then right-click then delete
- Now Successfully theme removes on your hosting directory.
That is the second Method delete WordPress theme. bu be careful First you must have to know which Theme is active on your WordPress. If you Delete your Main active Theme, you will be lost your data or theme.
Third Method to Delete WordPress theme
This Method You need to install Filezilla. Filezilla uses For FTP login And File Transfer Purpose (FTP-File Transfer Protocol).
- Download Filezilla on official Website (Client)
- Install your computer
- Open Filezilla
- Now go to Cpanel (Copy your server URL or login id and password)
- OPEN Filezilla put Server URL And user id or Password
- Click to Connect
File transfer or delete file using FileZilla
When your FileZilla Successfully Connected on your hosting Server. You can see right site your hosting server File Details and Left Side Your Computer File Details.
Now Follow The same Stape
- Open public.html folder
- Click Wp content then Click wp theme
- Now Your can see your inactive and active Theme
- chose your Inactive theme
- click and delete
All stape is very Simple How to delete WordPress theme. If you are facing any problem, just comments or contact us page.
All simple step for delete WordPress theme your WordPress. If you Like Our Post Just Comments us and Join us our Social Media Site. And Please Shere this post on social media.
Please Subscribe To My YouTube Chanel